Bano India is an online b2b marketplace for manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer. Connecting retailers with manufacturer directly.The largest online selection of wide variety of products at most affordable prices.
There are many companies which wish to enter the digital space with often very little knowledge about it. Such aspects adds to the disordered operations and poses an unwieldly challenge of refurbishing the whole sector.Online b2b marketplace for manufacturer
Supply Chain Logistics is a concern
The B2B sector also has to battle the economics of logistics and reverse logistics. For one, delivering bulk quantities at the earliest is fraught with its own set of challenges; the dynamics are further skewed when we factor in cross-border transactions and delivery to remote locations.
Taxes like VAT, TDS, CST, and Service taxes have kept the players requesting for a regularized policy system. Bringing about radical changes, the Goods & Services Tax (GST) endeavours to consolidate the entire spectrum of taxes, to be levied only at the point of consumption.Online b2b marketplace for manufacturer
Lack of reach to Rural Markets
With rural India lacking the basic infrastructure and understanding of digital payments and cyber-security, B2B marketplaces have to work hard in order to access and strengthen their reach. The Digital India campaign came as the ray of hope for several B2B Players. Following the increase in Digital Literacy, internet penetration, and smartphone affordability, rural Indians are vastly becoming equipped to go digital.
Collecting payments is one of the greatest worries for any B2B player. With the payment cycles stretching up to 90 days as per industry norms, B2B marketplaces have a tough time managing their cash-flows and balance sheet statements.
- Saves time, efforts and money.
- Larger target customer and seller base.
- More reachability to different geographical regions of India. Adding convenience of home shopping.
- Larger scope for Unrecognized brands to sell their products to a bigger customer base and become a known brand.
- Wide variety / range of products are available on a single platform.
- Lower prices and attractive discounts.
- Get detailed information of the product.
- Simultaneous comparison between different product .
- Whole World is becoming digitalised.
How Bano India Can help you grow ?
- Retailer’s direct connectivity with all big and small manufacturers in India.
- Bano India supports vocal for local initiative. It does not promote any foreign manufacturers to the retailers.
- Helps our local manufacturers to reach and penetrate far off locations in pan India.Online b2b marketplace for manufacturer
- Helping manufacturers to increase their product sale and brand visibility in front of their target customers.
- Reduced all intermediate margin resulting into attractive discounts and offers.
- No limit on quantity of order. Covers all orders from small to large.
- Helps in reducing the stock inventory
Also read this:-