Seller registration on Bano India. Bano India is providing free registration, through which you can sell your products to crores of customers, get your registration done as soon as possible and take advantage of the opportunity.
Process To seller registration on Bano India
- Open Bano India Site (www.banoindia.com)
- Click On the three buttons on the left-hand side
- Then Click on the seller login
- click on sign up or create your account
- Here you will fill in your details such as your email ID, phone number, your company name, and those who want to keep their account password. Then click on create account button.
- When you fill in all your details and click on the Create Account button, an OTP will appear on your given number, which you will receive in both WhatsApp and text messages. The OTP received on your mobile will be 4 numeric characters. Fill that OTP in these 4 boxes.
- Enter your PIN-code here. And make sure that your PIN code is correct. Then click on the verify button.
- After that, in the first Box, you have to fill in the address from where your product will be picked up for delivery.
- Then what you have to do in the second box is that from where your product will be a pickup for delivery, is it a house, a shop, a warehouse, or something else?
- After that click on the Continue button to proceed
- Here you have to fill in the registered GST number of your company, which is very important otherwise you cannot register without it.
- After filling in the GST number, a new screen will open in front of you,
It has two parts, the first part is to upload your document which is on the left side and the second part is the bank statement which is on the right then the first thing we will do is upload your document which is on the left side. inside which you have to upload the GST Certificate FSSAI License Drug License. From which it is mandatory to upload a GST certificate, you can also upload it as a PDF file or photo.
- After filling it, when we look on the right side of the screen, we have the box to fill in the bank account details.
- In this first box, we will fill the bank name in which bank we have an account.
- In its second box, you will enter the name of the branch in which you have an account.
- Enter your bank account number in the third box
- Account holder name will be filled in the fourth box
- IFSC code has to be filled inside the fifth box
- After this, there is the option of cancel check-in which you have to upload your canceled check.
Then click on the continue button. Your documents are uploaded successfully and our team verify your documents